Tuesday, November 11, 2008

S.T.O.P

After I complained in my previous post about me having problems with blogger, guess what? IT'S OKAY ALREADY! Is this magic? 

After school, went home straight ate lunch at home, then slept for 2hours 40mins! Had no idea why I was so tired. I set alarm to wake myself up at 4pm, in the end I kept snoozing it and eventually, switched off the alarm. Alarm clocks are very irritating! They might scare my soul away.

Went to grandma's house, the one in Hougang. Chit chatted with Aunts, cause one of my aunt just came back from Central Japan! She went to the exact same place, on where we're going. She said the temperature there is about 15degrees now? Means...by the time its 18 Dec, its going to be below 10degrees? WOOHOO! I'M LOVIN' IT! :D

But..the sad thing is that, she said she only got to sit 1 ride in Disneyland! I think cause she went Disneyland on a weekend, that explains the crowd. & that ride they sat, they queued up for 1 hour! Wonder how long I've gotta queue if I want to sit those rides. I saw the Disneyland map they brought back, and it hasn't changed since 7 years ago I went Disneyland. 7 years ago...time really flies! 

I'm actually quite excited to go Universal Studio, cause its my first time going there! Never been to Japan's Universal Studio before. I saw the map, and there's this Hello Kitty thing. I'm so going there :D I'm only scared that the things there are extremely costly, due to the exchange rate thing. So confusing~

Btw, Mum+Sis+Me, went to Kovan mall before going Grandma's house, cause yesterday brother bought for me 2 Rain's album. He thought I didn't have the "Eternal Rain" one, but he bought it for me a few years back! Well...he forgot, so we went to return it to the saleslady for another album. So, had to top up $9, cause we exchanged for 李玖晢's "不完美" album. Nice songs in there (: 

Anyway, Dad & Sis went Pasar Malam just now, & guess what sister got for me?!?!?! :P

She went to buy 10 stickers for me! You know, those stickers that you paste on the other side of your Ez-Link card? Yeah! She bought 10 of them for me, when I didn't ask her. I think its kinda expensive, cause its only sticker. 7 of them are the 棒棒堂 guys and 3 of them are Rain! She knows my FAVs! Okay...& she bought those 3 strips of stickers stuffs again! Arghhh. 

I shall post one of my current favourite videos here... (:

Trust me, its very nice  (: Quite long ago already, this video!

Okay, Its 11.45PM already! I've still got school tomorrow! 

Bye!